Develop the short-range and long-range technology vision for NDOT Transit Division.
Write RFPs or RFQs as needed to facilitate project implementation.
Provide opportunities for recent technology information sharing.
The local project team will review technology projects from Phase 2 and build from efforts completed to meet the Transit Division technology vision and goals. An inventory of existing software/hardware for each of the transit agencies across the state will be completed through survey development and follow-up with each of the agencies.
An RFQ will be developed to support future transit agency scheduling and dispatch software with assistance from NDOT. Monthly project team conference calls will occur focusing on the technology needs for the NDOT and the agencies. Assistance will be provided to the NDOT for responses to agency and vendor inquiries.
- June 18, 2019 – Notice to Proceed
- July 31, 2019 – NDOT Kickoff Meeting
- July 31, 2019 – State Procurement Staff Meeting
- December 31, 2019 – Dispatch/Scheduling RFP Language Drafted
- December 31, 2019 – Anticipated Completion Date
Return to Active Projects.