Click on header to access resource links.
- Letter from EPA Region 7 Regional Administrator
- EPA/CDC Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting
- EPA/CDC Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Placard and Infographic
Please take a moment to consider downloading these fact sheets, flyers, posters, and handouts along with the information below regarding the Coronavirus Disease and Influenza. Although the U.S. is currently at a low risk of a COVID-19 outbreak, the flu is widespread across the country, including Nebraska.
- What you need to know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Take 3 Actions to Fight Flu – Poster
- Influenza (Flu) Cleaning to Prevent the Flu – Flyer
- A Strong Defense Against Flu: Get Vaccinated! – Flyer
These materials from the CDC can be used around your office and transit vehicles to give the public reliable information. It is also great information to remind people that to best protect yourself and your loved ones we should all be practicing healthy hygiene by:
- regularly washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing (use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water is not readily available)
- avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- covering coughs and sneezes with tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash
- cleaning and disinfecting surfaces that are frequently touched
- staying home when sick
Please consider cleaning and disinfecting/sanitizing your vehicles daily (if not multiple times during the day) and especially parts of the vehicle that are frequently touched. People at high risk of flu complications include young children, adults 65 years of age and older, pregnant women, and people with certain medical conditions such as asthma, diabetes and heart disease. It’s also not too late to get your flu shot this year!
We should all do our part in helping to stop the spreading of disease and illness.
Also as a reminder, people – including those of Asian descent – who have not recently been in an area of ongoing spread of COVID-19 or been in contact with a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 are not at greater risk of acquiring and spreading COVID-19 than other Americans.
- Viruses cannot target people from specific populations, ethnicities, or racial backgrounds.
- People from affected countries that live in the U.S. may be worried or anxious about friends and relatives who are living in the region. Facing stigma can make fear and anxiety worsen. Social support during this outbreak can help them cope.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Summary
- Influenza (Flu) Treatment
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), February 2020
- What Bus Transit Operators Need to Know About COVID-19
- What Transit Maintenance Workers Need to Know About COVID-19
- Hot Topic Guide on Coronavirus
- Technical Brief on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Information and Resources for Transit
- March 5 Webinar - Transit’s Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Resources for Public Transportation Agencies
- Developing a Contagious Virus Response Plan
Braun Wheelchair Lift Information
Braun Lift Service Locations in Nebraska
|Midwest Hydraulic||1925 E. 4th Street||Grand Island||308-381-8220|
|Cornhusker Intl. Truck||3131 Cornhusker Hwy||Lincoln||402-466-8461|
|Mobility Motoring LLC||14450 Meadows Blvd, Suite 2||Omaha||402-884-3333|
|Coach Master's Inc.||6410 Hwy 30 East||Kearney||308-234-8111|
|Superior Van & Mobility||11147 Mockingbird Drive||Omaha||402-504-1097|
|Snows Car Clinic||836 South Burlington||Hastings||402-462-6490|
Forms and Templates
Preventative Maintenance Schedule (template)
Vehicle Condition Report, Site Visit (for NDOT use only)
Vehicle Maintenance Plan (sample)
Passenger Handbook (sample)
Rural Public Transportation Brochure (NDOT's Brochure)
Tracking Revenue Service (a graphic representation)